U-Tech is proud to announce that all mail and walk-in devices repaired by U-Tech are backed up by a comprehensive lifetime warranty. As users of technology ourselves, we know that these devices are a great part of our day to day and it is drastically important that they operate up to standards. We want you to be able to depend on us for that ease and peace of mind.
Please take a moment to go through the terms of the lifetime Warranty coverage.
COVERAGE OF WARRANTY
- If the replaced part(s) malfunctions or does not work as intended.
- We cover the parts and/or service(s) you paid us for. If you only purchased parts from us, the warranty is limited to those parts.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
Your device will not be covered by our lifetime warranty if:
- Water damaged
- Issues unrelated to the original repair
- Devices that are jailbroken or rooted
- Software problems unrelated to the repair
- Any loss of personal data – we encourage and advise customers to back up before any repair being attempted
- Another repair was made by someone else subsequently to U-Tech
- Mistreatment on the device that cause cracks or bends
- Any physical damage after the repair
Our warranty also does not cover the outcome of a repair if certain pre-repair conditions exist, including:
- Existence of known manufacturing and/or performance issues related to the device separate from the repair, as noted prior to the repair
- Existence of damage to the frame of device, as noted prior to the repair
- Water damage
- Jailbroken devices
- Tampering with internal hardware: under certain conditions, internal damage may make a repair impossible. Your U-Technician or repair specialist will be able to explain in further detail upon diagnosing your specific device. If in doubt, we recommend that you do not attempt to repair on your own, as any damage may affect the reparability of your device.
- a NON-Working, damaged or severed home button/Bio-Metric scanner
This warranty covers ONLY the device serviced. We keep records of serial number to make sure this is accurate.
WE PROMISE to always honor our advertised services and accommodate the customer shall any problems ever occur.
The U-Tech Team