If you are looking for a XBox Series S repair U-Tech Electronics has the expertise, parts and tools to professionally repair it and get it back to working condition in no time. When your XBox Series S needs anything from a motherboard repair to a broken HDMI port you can count on our experience to get it done fast and efficiently.
XBox Series S Summary
- CPU: Eight-core 3.6GHz (3.4GHz with SMT) custom AMD 7nm
- GPU: 4 teraflops at 1.550GHz
- RAM: 10GB GDDR6
- Framerate: Up to 120 fps
- Resolution: 1440p with 4K upscaling
- Optical: No disk drive
- Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD
XBox Series S Repairs
- XBox Series S Blinking Blue Light
- XBox Series S Blinking Red Indicator Light
- XBox Series S Motherboard
- XBox Series S Power Supply
- XBox Series S HDMI Port
- XBox Series S Hard Drive Replacement
- XBox Series S Controller Repair
- XBox Series S Disk not Reading
Xbox Series X Models
- Model 1750 for the standard model with a 512GB internal solid-state drive (SSD).
- Model 1751 for the 1TB model with a 1TB internal solid-state drive (SSD).
Let us Fix Your XBox Series S
- Free Diagnostics / Estimates
- Same Day Repairs
- Only High Quality Parts
- Professionally trained Technicians
- Friendly customer service
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
For more technical information about this device visit here.
|See also different:||XBox|