If you are looking for a Playstation 5 repair U-Tech Electronics has the expertise, parts and tools to professionally repair it and get it back to working condition in no time. When your Playstation 5 needs anything from a motherboard repair to a broken HDMI port you can count on our experience to get it done fast and efficiently.
Playstation 5 Summary
- CPU: 8x Zen 2 Cores at 3.5GHz with SMT (variable frequency) vs 8x Jaguar Cores at 1.6Ghz on PS4.
- GPU: 10.28 teraflops with 36 compute units at 2.23GHz (variable frequency) vs 1.84 teraflops and 18 comput units at 800MHz on PS4.
- RAM: 16GB GDDR6/256-bit vs 8GB GDDR5 and 256-bit on PS4.
- Internal Storage: Custom 825GB SSD vs a 500GB HDD on PS4.
- Expandable Storage: NVMe SSD Slot
- Optical Drive: 4K UHD Blu-ray Drive vs standard Blu-ray Drive in the PS4.
Playstation 5 Repairs
- Playstation 5 Motherboard
- Playstation 5 Power Supply
- Playstation 5 HDMI Port
- Playstation 5 Hard Drive Replacement
- Playstation 5 Controller Repair
- Playstation 5 Disk not Reading
Let us Fix Your Playstation 5
- Free Diagnostics / Estimates
- Same Day Repairs
- Only High Quality Parts
- Professionally trained Technicians
- Friendly customer service
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
For more technical information about this device visit here.
|See also different:||No categories|